• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm mad at a lot of things

Rags

Mad at the refs for missing  3 big calls.

Mad at Shula for abysmal play calling.

Mad at Gano for missing that 45 yarder.

But I'm more mad at Ron fuukin' Rivera for running on 3rd and 5 when we had a chance to put this game away.

Whatever happened between kickoff and that second last series doesn't matter. We were in position to win (again) and Rivera and Shula lost it. I can't imagine many expected Gano to hit that

We could have made 1st down eaten the clock out and got a TD along with it...........Ron and Shula needs to go, and place Mcdermott as interm HC.

Whatever happened between kickoff and that second last series doesn't matter. We were in position to win (again) and Rivera and Shula lost it. I can't imagine many expected Gano to hit that

While I blame this loss on Rivera, a kicker, especially one getting paid like Gano, can't miss a 45 yard fg on crunch time.

While I blame this loss on Rivera, a kicker, especially one getting paid like Gano, can't miss a 45 yard fg on crunch time.

Gano is not a good high pressure situation kicker. They also did him no favors by making him kick it from 46 (or whatever). A NFL kicker has to make that kick though. Rivera has no clue what are the strengths and weaknesses of his team

We could have made 1st down eaten the clock out and got a TD along with it...........Ron and Shula needs to go, and place Mcdermott as interm HC.

Offense had be clicking too. Whoever decided to run and play for the FG put a stop to everything and pissed this game away. Our run game sucks so to think we'd pick up a first on 3 runs is retarded

Well, we kept Benji in the running for ROY, should insure him of big pay day in the future. 

Sorry, Mad as Hell, we have the players but they standing in mud.  Coaches playing some kind of ignorant contest too!! 

If we were a bad team with no players I would be OK but this a great team but no one wants it. 

We Sitting on Drum!!!  Waiting on some one else to make play.

Archived