• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Disgusted

Carolina Cajun

Front office message to ALL loyal Panther fans: We're not happy, till you're not happy. Well, they have succeeded I must say. We're totally disgusted, embarrassed and humiliated. The sad part is, we're used to it, we don't know any better...and they know we'll be back for more.

Too far.

I agree, I was absolutely hammered and seeing red.  still, not cool on my part.  Still hope that asshole is fired though and fired soon.  I have never seen such a spectacular lack of pride from an NFL team.  We might actually finish dead last in the worst division in NFL history.  Or game december 14th will probably decide that.

So we can waste the pick on another super talented guy and misuse him while we waste another year of our lives watching a losing team?

This is what I was saying when we wanted to lose.  Unless we get changes in the coaching staff that doesn't have to do with a fuging defensive coordinator.  It doesn't matter who we pick.  

I'm done for awhile if this coaching staff remains. That would be unacceptable. Our new GM seems to be doing things different from the Panthers' status quo and everyone hates him for it. I admire his willingness to make tough decisions and stand by them but the jury is still out on whether his vision for the team can be successful. For now, it's the only hope I have.

Archived