• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like we landed at least 4 starting caliber players from the 2014 draft class

R0CKnR0LLA

Of course I understand how "few" game changers are in the NFL, which is why I said Philly Brown and Benwikere weren't "game changes." Perhaps you should try to lecture the guy who tried to argue that there are as many game changers as there are game-changing plays in a game.

So you said you want "game changers" at that position, I'm assuming that you are referring to the WR position since you said all KB has is elite height, and Philly ain't no JJ.....

Are you saying that a WR that is on pace for 1000 yards and over 10 TD's isn't a "game changer"?

This is dumb man, this team has 4 "game changers" on it, possibly 5.

So you said you want "game changers" at that position, I'm assuming that you are referring to the WR position since you said all KB has is elite height, and Philly ain't no JJ.....

Are you saying that a WR that is on pace for 1000 yards and over 10 TD's isn't a "game changer"?

This is dumb man, this team has 4 "game changers" on it, possibly 5.

Yes, I want a game changer at wide receiver. It's one of thos positions where you need one.

Stats are stats. KB is not a game changer yet. Not even close to it.

Yes, I want a game changer at wide receiver. It's one of thos positions where you need one.

Stats are stats. KB is not a game changer yet. Not even close to it.

Yet, the "game changer" you mentioned has 50% less touchdowns than Benji.

And, has had exactly 1 10 TD season.

Norwell is a freaking beast, when he gets locked on he TCOB... Turner will be better with more playing time... Not much else you can say about BB, dude is a baller... And of course there is Benjy, if he can improve his concentration(adderal?) he will be all world.

I have to give the front office props on drafting and finding UDFA. The only problem is our coaching staff seems to be playing the wrong people like starting Amini over Norwell.

The biggest surprise to me is how well Bene has played. I didn't really like the pick at the time but then I was proven wrong. I thought he was going to be our future nickel back but now he is looking like he could be a starting caliber CB.

Finding UDFA and players off other teams practice squads can come in handy. I am starting to believe Reamers could be our starting right tackle and Norwell could be our right guard as long our coaching staff doesn't decide to sit them. Gettleman may end up building a good offensive line without investing big money after all.

Archived