• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo hurt?

CRA

I didn't see this anywhere else, sorry if a repost. Per CBS sportsline..

DeAngelo Williams, RB CAR

News: Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams, who had 12 carries for 88 yards and a touchdown Sunday against Denver, could have done more against the Broncos. The Carolina Growl reported Monday that Williams left the game in the third quarter with an apparent injury and didn't return until the fourth quarter. Williams said he was "a little fuzzy" in the head, but didn't quite know when the injury occurred. He said he was fine after the game and will play next week. "I have no idea what happened," Williams said. "They said I was dinged up, or something of that nature, but I was ready to go. The doctors are going to be cautious. But I did go back in there at the end."

My cbs feed got cut out, what happened?

One of the Donkeys came in late to get a cheap one on Williams. Gross rolled him off of Dwill and put his knee on the defender's throat.

Like I said, I'll take those flags everytime. It also made me want Marty to sign Gross immediately.

One of the Donkeys came in late to get a cheap one on Williams. Gross rolled him off of Dwill and put his knee on the defender's throat.

Like I said, I'll take those flags everytime. It also made me want Marty to sign Gross immediately.

If that was the case then i'll take the flag everytime as well.

Archived