• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Tailgate This Weekend, need responses- pin please

boo7382

I was playing Semi-pro soccer this year. Our game's started at 1pm. Our season finished 3 weeks ago.

Semi-pro like the movie maybe.

I will be there and I can set everything up. I just bounce back and forth so someone needs to play Boo's role this week. Bleys looks the most like Boo but I'm not sure he's smart enough.

I also want to make sure people are going to be there to participate.

Semi-pro like the movie maybe.

I will be there and I can set everything up. I just bounce back and forth so someone needs to play Boo's role this week. Bleys looks the most like Boo but I'm not sure he's smart enough.

I also want to make sure people are going to be there to participate.

I'll be there. 

I've supported the Carolina Huddle tailgate since 2006.   But I live 150 miles away and already leave home about daybreak so unfortunately I can't be there early enough to help set things up.  But if we can get some people there, I'll bring a friend, drink a few and we can help take things down.

Boo, RR, whoever,

Please post something by say Saturday if the Huddle tailgate is NOT going to happen.  And if it IS going to happen, will there be food or should we bring our own ?   ...REECE   

Would normally pitch in to help.

However, I gave my tickets away for a silent auction to help raise money for a family in our neighborhood whose 10 yo suffered from the terrible disease.

Medical costs are putting a big strain in them this year.

Good poo bro. For real

If only you were nicer to your fellow huddlers lol

Archived