• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GDT: Nuggets @ Hornets

Dexterity

I understand why we look better on offense without Lance. What baffles me is why we look so much better on defense. Nuggets are a good offensive team.

Because Henderson is a more consistent defender that Stephenson.

Lance has dissapointed me more on defense than his offense. I hope it was just because of his pelvis

Are the Panthers and the Hornets like those twins separated at birth that can feel the other one's pain? When one does good so does the other and vice versa?

I don't live in Charlotte but visit a good bit, but the whole city has more energy when one of the teams are playing well.

Maybe that is just me because I am a fan, but when Panthers are playing well, the whole city seems more alive.

PJ is reminding me of PJ his freshman year at UNC. His shots are pretty much on line and all over the rim but not going in.

Those shots are going to fall eventually. May be next year or year after, but he has opportunity to be a dynamic scorer.

He has to put in the work though to get more consistent, and I have no reason to doubt that he will

Archived