• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where's William Moore at to eat his crow

Ruff

^Respect.

BahahahahahahahahahahahahabbabBbBabahHBnNababababababababaabbababaababababHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHABAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHAUAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhgagagafahjaahahahahajajajajajajajajahahahahaahhahaahaahahahahahahahah.

fuck the Falcons.

I never said we would the game. I said it was a toss-up.

Man you thought Julio was gonna go off for 200. Norman just fuged him up this game. Sit down shut up and get the fug out of here until Cam retires and stops making you guys his bitch.

Still, I said it in the game thread: Congrats on the division. We got beat down, annihilated, stomped, punked, whatever word you wanna use. Panthers came to play. Falcons played like they were at a funeral. Which we are.

Falcons reminded me of 'Death at a Funeral' today, the British (better) version.

Still, I said it in the game thread: Congrats on the division. We got beat down, annihilated, stomped, punked, whatever word you wanna use. Panthers came to play. Falcons played like they were at a funeral. Which we are. 

Respect.

Archived