• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play Off Match Up by BR

Jackofalltrades

Rare decent read from the "writers" of the Bleacher Report. A couple of things I appreciated.

" But Newton deserves something: admiration, appreciation, the realization that if he isn't a franchise quarterback, maybe the term needs to be redefined."

" Jonathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert returned to rescue the running game from the likes of DeAngelo Williams and Fozzy Whittaker." - Not real accurate as Tolbert has been bad and Whittaker has looked pretty good

" If Cam Newton had Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd to throw to, he would be an MVP candidate."

"Some might argue that the Panthers don't "deserve" to be in the playoffs. But you cannot argue that they don't belong. They did not quit. They found ways to survive and get better. Their quarterback was a big part of that. Look for Newton to win his first career playoff game on Saturday. After the season he has had, that should mean more than any award.

Prediction: Panthers 22, Cardinals 13"

NFL Wild Card Picks: Credit for Cam Newton, Debt Relief for the Cowboys | Bleacher Report (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1I2AIVc

24th ranked good defense?

The cards are pretty good at getting turnovers. They arent the best at stopping an O but they get the ball. Biggest weakness I've seen out of that D is stopping the TE. Even more so than the run. Foote has been burnt all year in coverage. This game comes down to OUR OLine. If Cam has time and the mollys do their job ,we win. Cards cant say the same

The cards are pretty good at getting turnovers. They arent the best at stopping an O but they get the ball. Biggest weakness I've seen out of that D is stopping the TE. Even more so than the run. Foote has been burnt all year in coverage. This game comes down to OUR OLine. If Cam has time and the mollys do their job ,we win. Cards cant say the same

Olsen should have a huge game, as long as we can keep Cam clean.

Archived