• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philly Brown - Subluxed Shoulder

The Saltman

i'm another one that this has happened to all too often. it used to hurt more than it does now. the only thing that it really bothers me on is there are some ways i can hold things or reach for things that my shoudler strength is really lacking. it just doesn't take much for it to give out.

for philly, 95% of the time he won't be able to notice a whole lot of difference, but if he has to reach up to grab a ball or worse yet, fight for a ball reaching up, he will likely find himself hurting and not being able to give much of a fight for the ball. once he has the ball in his hands i don't think it will be an issue.

Those of us who have had this injury:  You knew as soon as you saw the replay, didn't you?  The way he fell was eerily similar to the way I experienced my first dislocation.  It was out and I felt it pop back in immediately.  The next time, it stayed out a while.  I didn't miss time, but I was like Razor and 55--felt like it would pop out again and had weak areas in my range of motion.  I have little doubt that he is getting the best treatment,

Until I read this thread I didnt know this was as common as it is. I have had a similar injury due to poor ligaments in my shoulder. Hurt like hell for a few days when i did it and now I do in fact feel like i could pop it out any time I want, 11 years later. I think he will be ok, just needs to try not to land hard on his shoulder or my money is on it possibly popping out again. It was creepy when it happened the first time, but I kind of got used to it. Mine feels the worst now when loading the shoulder in a downward motion like trying to do pull ups.

Until I read this thread I didnt know this was as common as it is. I have had a similar injury due to poor ligaments in my shoulder. Hurt like hell for a few days when i did it and now I do in fact feel like i could pop it out any time I want, 11 years later. I think he will be ok, just needs to try not to land hard on his shoulder or my money is on it possibly popping out again. It was creepy when it happened the first time, but I kind of got used to it. Mine feels the worst now when loading the shoulder in a downward motion like trying to do pull ups.

It feels like it will pop out again, but it's unlikely. It's just the ligaments and tendons that make it feel that way.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• That Lawrence draft was suppose to be great. He is the only QB from the 1st still with his team before the rookie contracts are even over.  I definitely wouldn’t want Bo Nix, Penix has injury flags and is old, Daniels didn’t look great into year 5, JJ wasn’t asked to do much in that offense. These guys are far from being flawless prospects. Let’s see how they turn out. 
    • n the ever-evolving landscape of health and wellness, the ketogenic diet has emerged as a popular choice for those seeking to shed excess pounds and improve overall well-being. As people strive to adhere to this low-carb, high-fat regimen, they often explore various supplements to enhance their journey. One such product gaining attention is OEM Keto Gummies in the UK. In this article, we delve into the intricacies of these gummies, exploring their ingredients, benefits, and potential drawbacks. What Are OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom?                                      Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are a dietary supplement designed to support individuals following a ketogenic diet. These gummies are formulated to provide the body with exogenous ketones, which can help jumpstart ketosis—a metabolic state where the body burns fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates. Unlike traditional gummy candies, OEM Keto Gummies United Kingdom are sugar-free and contain a blend of natural ingredients that are believed to promote ketosis and overall well-being. They are marketed as an easy and enjoyable alternative to traditional keto supplements like pills or powders. In recent years, the ketogenic diet has gained immense popularity for its potential health benefits and weight loss effects. Alongside this trend, a plethora of keto supplements has flooded the market, promising to enhance the diet's results.                                         Click Here To Buy Now OEM Keto Gummies' Advantages: Research indicates that berberine may assist with the following, adding to the enormous and exceptional advantages of Oem Keto Gummies . Promote Heart Prosperity: Research has demonstrated that berberine can promote cardiovascular prosperity by lowering cholesterol, reducing circulatory strain, and improving glucose regulation. Advanced Stomach-related Prosperity: By altering microscopic organisms in the gastrointestinal system, lowering discomfort, and promoting stomach-related capacity, berberine may contribute to the growth of a robust stomach microbiota. What Are The OemKeto Gummies United kingdom Ingredients?‍ As referred toabove, Oem Keto Gummies United kingdom pills are a blend of naturalelements which might be efficient in starting up wholesome weightreduction within the body. Let’s now discuss each of theingredients and the health houses that they possess: Official Website: - https://timesnewscorp.com/oem-keto-gummies-uk-buy/ https://medium.com/@oemketogummiesuk/oem-keto-gummies-australia-uk-0fa2cdc39a71              
    • Sweeps are hard..... I certainly don't expect anything more from them but it would be nice if the caps can take just one.