• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

hell why not. stirring the hardy pot - wants back in carolina...will play for free.

I know what Jeremy has said, I know what Voth has said... I just can't see any GM turn down an elite player who is willing to play for vet minimum even if he is guilty. It would be one of the worst moves in franchise history to turn down Hardy if he wants to play for pennies.

Just because Josh Norman said Hardy would play for free doesn't mean Hardy would play for free.

At the end of the day Hardy only cares about himself. Either that or he lacks self-control.

Why else would you associate with bad people and commit foul acts?

Maybe he's a young guy that got big boat load of money and didn't handle it well. Just because you made a bad decision, it doesn't mean you're the devil. I'd love to sit here and say I never screwed up in my younger years but I did.....most people on this board have done it. Wrong girlfriend, buzzed driving but didn't get caught.... Everybody screws up and sometimes a major screw up is what you need to straighten your life out. If he's guilty, he should get punished but lighten up on the righteous indignation.

If you've never made a bad decision worthy of a misdemeanor in your youth, then by all means enjoy the view from your high horse and scorn everyone else for not being as selfless and wise as you.

Archived