• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deflate-Gate: Patriots Being Investigated For Deflated Footballs

Seattle wins in the luckiest fashion known to man: "Don't point out their luck, they won clean, it was clutch! Why you gotta hate!"

Patriots win a blow out: "Rar I bet they cheated. I'm not sure how... um... deflated balls! Thats it! I'm so mad!"

45-7......45-7......45-7....deflated balls do not cause a game to be 45-7. And apparently after the officials inspected the balls at halftime when the lead was only 17-7, the Patriots scored 4 straight TD's. So the only balls that were deflated during and after this game were the Colts.

Doesn't matter. Cheating is cheating and it damages the integrity and credibility of the game and the league. Especially from a team that's been busted before - recently.

This is an utterly unprovable thing, true or false, and that's probably why the sour grapes accuser used it as their whine of choice. There's nothing the Patriots can produce that says "Well no we didn't, here is the proof," so it's just another thing to tack onto the irrational hate parade by the long litany of teams the Patriots have embarrassed on the field.

None of this makes sense nor passes the small test? Did they just hand Brady an under-inflated ball? Wouldn't that be an issue all of a sudden having a ball that feels different? Or did Brady practice all week with an under-inflated ball to get used to it? Is an under-inflated ball really better?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/deflate-gate--report--patriots-being-investigated-for-deflated-footballs-062844133.html

Interesting. Bob Kravitz claims Patriots are now being investigated by NFL for supposedly using deflated balls while on offense to improve grip in heavy rains. Could potentially face fines and loss of draft picks.

Worth noting that Kravitz has some sort of affiliation with the Colts. Stay tuned.

From all reports the NFL has the Patriots by the balls,so to speak LOL . :)

If you break the rules, it's cheating. In fact I'm pretty sure that's the very definition of cheating. Now go suck off brady.

Dude offensive.

Straight R rated, flag on the play.

The score was 45-7. And for the record, Presbyterian hospital downtown, mint hill, Independence High, US Marines,

Panthers all the way. If its found they deflated the balls they will lose draft picks.

But hanging 45-7 on deflated footballs is for losers and cowards.

45-7......45-7......45-7....deflated balls do not cause a game to be 45-7. And apparently after the officials inspected the balls at halftime when the lead was only 17-7, the Patriots scored 4 straight TD's. So the only balls that were deflated during and after this game were the Colts.

Nobody is saying they won the game because of deflated balls. But say officials are paid off in a game between say UNC and, I don't know, Sister Mary's Nuns. Just because Carolina beats them by 100 doesnt mean cheating should be ignored

There was a delay before the third-quarter-opening kickoff that might have included game officials investigating the balls the Patriots were using.

So on that note 17-7 Balls where checked then Brady and company score 28 unanswered.

after the check this sounds like the NFL digging at something that's not there to protect Luck

Dude offensive.

Straight R rated, flag on the play.

The score was 45-7. And for the record, Presbyterian hospital downtown, mint hill, Independence High, US Marines,

Panthers all the way. If its found they deflated the balls they will lose draft picks.

But hanging 45-7 on deflated footballs is for losers and cowards.

Who are you even talking too? I haven't seen anybody say deflated balls was why the Colts lost. I know I'm not remotely implying that. If the Pats used under inflated balls contrary to the rules. - that's cheating. That simple point has nothing to do with excuses, the final score, or hate for any franchise. It's pretty basic....I'm opposed to cheating regardless of who's doing it - that's just me.

Archived