• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official* - Manny Pacquiao v. Floyd Mayweather - May 2, 2015

h0llywood

Yep and his style of fighting only works against chumps. The true all-time greats would absolutely demolish Floyd. Not even top 25 all-time in his weight class, and far from top 100 all-time pound for pound, let alone best all-time pound for pound as retards suggest.

LOL.  Let's not get carried away.  I've been watching boxing since about the mid-80's and he's the best I've seen out of any weight class.  I just don't like him personally.

Mayweather is a piece of garbage, but how big of a piece of trash he is is only secondary to how boring of a fighter this guy is. I would literally rather have my balls removed than to watch another fight by this clown. I feel bad for anybody that spent money on this horrible slapfest.

Speaking of MMA...you guys seen those nude pics of Ronda Rousey?  Google is your friend.

no thanks. she's gross.

on topic: this fight was boring as fug. they should dock them points for running and hugging the entire fight.

Archived