• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman may leave before the Superbowl is over

Jeremy Igo

This will not be the case here but the open minded approach by a lot of liberal minded  people, are why bastard childs are being born by unwed mothers and government social programs have had to be created for their benefit, at tax payers expense.

I don't know what circles you work in but professional friends of mine who are single parents ARE NOT on social programs and take good care of their kids. Maybe it's time you move out of where ever you live and upgrade your circles.

I don't think the team will allow it unless it is a life or death condition.

Carroll already has given Sherman the green light if he wants to go. Family first.

Even without the coach going public NFL wouldn't touch Sherman. Saw be league years ago try to fine a guy for bailing on a game for childbirth....NFL realized that doesnt fly.

Coming from someone whose had a couple of miss carriages, saying you can have a kid any day but the Superbowl is a once in a lifetime comes from misplaced priorities.

Sherman already has a Superbowl, is financially secure, and this is his first childs birth.

No contest.

Coming from someone whose had a couple of miss carriages, saying you can have a kid any day but the Superbowl is a once in a lifetime comes from misplaced priorities.

Sherman already has a Superbowl, is financially secure, and this is his first childs birth.

No contest.

Good point

Not everyone has the same experiences or perspective as a result.

No contest.

Errrm it's too late to have a miscarriage now. Lets keep it in context.

Errrm it's too late to have a miscarriage now. Lets keep it in context.

Never too late for something to happen to child or mother....

It doesn't always go down the way you believe it will. I know a couple different people that labor didn't go as expected. I can't imagine what they went through...

Never too late for something to happen to child or mother....

It doesn't always go down the way you believe it will. I know a couple different people that labor didn't go as expected. I can't imagine what they went through...

If that is the case Sherman should not have been playing ANY game until the child is born. Let us keep this convo in context.

If that is the case Sherman should not have been playing ANY game until the child is born. Let us keep this convo in context.

Huh?

Context is you can't predict childbirth. I work with someone who had a stillbirth. Sadly happens to many. There wasn't anything indicating that would happen or they had higher odds. You go in just like everyone does....

You also can't predict how a mother will deal with it all.

Context is.....you can't just pencil in X will happen and just go about your business. Lots of variations occur and every couple unfortunately doesn't have it all play out as X.

Archived