• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Vick be the starter by mid season?

Jangler

Huahuhauahuah, maybe not this season, but I bet next season you'll be watching a new QB start. huahuahuahuah.

Fine by me as long as we win.....put Osama Bin Laden under center if he can complete an 80 yard pass to Desean Jackson.

I honeslty think that Vick's future as a QB is not with the Eagles and has never really been the plan. I still think the Eagles agreed to be a stepping stone for Vick into the NFL as a favor to Dungy/Goodell more than anything else.

Wonder if the Vick fanatics that used to be all over the Falcon boards have invaded the Philly boards yet.

If not, they likely will at some point.

:eek:

I would actually feel sorry for the Philly fans when they get their influx of Vicklocytes on their boards. That was NO FUN when they were here.

Talk this am is that McNabb sounds a bit upset about the usage of Vick (as in when it occurred disrupted them).

Take that, Andy!!!!! :P

Yeah they are kind of blowing that out of proportion on PFT a lil bit as well.

I seen the presser and heard the question which was something like is it hard to get a rhythm going when using Vick and Mcnabb answered "yes"

Is was really nothing more then that.

IMO i thought the Eagles were just trying to get his feet wet again in the NFL, I would like to think Reid has enough sense to wait untill the offense is clicking before going to the "Vick Gimmicks"

Archived