• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Hartline and Chris Canty to be released

Mr Mojo Risin

Benjamin is not a bolt of lightning either. Perhaps we should release him.

Just because we have a need for a speedy receiver doesn't mean we don't pursue a great one without speed.

We need speed I guess you miss that part coming out of Gettlemen and Rivera mouths..

I get tried of you guys falling for every name who gets cut..

How many good season has Hartline had.. What makes him better than what we already have?? Are question I have..

We need speed I guess you miss that part coming out of Gettlemen and Rivera mouths..

How many good season has Hartline had.. What makes him better than what we already have?? Are question I have..

Hartline is worlds better than Cotchery he also ran a 4.58

6 seasons, 2 1,000 yard seasons.  The rest in the 500 yard range.  40=4.52

I don't really care for him personally. I think he was around $6 million/year at Miami. I'd bet he wouldn't go under $3-$3.5 million. Too much.

I agree.. For the same price you can get Britt, Short or other better WR with more talent and speed... We have enough Jags at the WR position already..

Archived