• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cpat or Cobb we need one of them

tarheelfan23

Cobb will cost a lot....Cpat not so much....I think the best bet is to go Cpat and turn him loose in our offence. If we get one of these and a serviceable LT we are making a run

Patterson isn't a free agent this year so that's not happening.

EA wants to do a lot more in the game but the NFL won't let them. Protecting the shield everywhere.

Yeeeeah, I don't believe that for a second.  That's probably some load of crap a Madden representative put out there.  That still doesn't explain the fact that Madden routinely removes features, only to bring them back a couple of years later and tout them as "all new features" to hype up the product.

There was some bull about the NFL didn't want EA to put tattoos in the game... but lo and behold Kaepernick got his tattoos in.  Turns out that EA just doesn't want to go through the trouble of getting licensing to use the player's tattoos (and individually map them to the players) or potentially pay the original artist their money for using their work.  2K sure has no problem putting in tattoos and they do fine.

I still play it, but Madden is an EXTREMELY lazy product for such a high profile game and brand.  They just now started to put in some modicum of an effort to make the faces looks somewhat like the actual player... something that should've been done years ago, and they're still a good ways off.

But they have a monopoly on the NFL license, and people buy the poo out of it though, so don't look for it to change any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived