• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Iconic character - actor combinations

Mr. Scot

One from the comic movies that I'd forgotten...

Simmons_Jameson.jpg

The makers of the reboot basically wrote the character out of the canon rather than even try to put someone else in that role.

One of the reasons i don't like the amazing spiderman movies.  I feel as though the soul of spiderman or atleast the lore is ripped out if you don't include that character. Hard to explain.

Everyone can be replaced. Jared Leto for Heath Ledger.

And as millions of Marines and naval officers can attest Gunny can be replaced. Except with a woman. Only because I don't think anyone would believe how foul mouthed and cruel those female Drill Instructors are.

My mouth dropped when I heard a female Army drill sergeant tell about 15 females, and I quote, "when I call you to attention, I better hear 30 pussy lips snapping."

Sorry, Band of Brothers proves you wrong. Ross from Friends can't even come close with insulting the plebs.

Ross's character was an officer in an infantry paratrooper unit. He wasn't training recruits. The real guy he portrayed really was a big talker who barely made the minimum cut offs for physical fitness tests. He was portrayed that way on purpose.

Wouldn't it be kind of impressive to have a Delorean that's still running though?

maybe, but there is a shop in california that houses a warehouse full of parts that never got assembled.  You can even by a ''newer' hybrid model with increased hp. What is funny is that the original model couldnt reach 88 mph.

Archived