• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Come on Panthers!

SCP

Really?? From the armpit of North Carolina in Cullowhee and with the LIBERAL HOT BED that is Asheville, you choose Boone to get cranky about? Born and raised in Chapel Hill and while the campus may be liberal (what university isn't now a days), most of Boone is pretty dang conservative.

**Note, not too offended (I'm all for a little cullowhee community college/ASU rivalry). Post just doesn't lineup with very much fact to my knowledge.**

Well, Ashville is Liberal Also....

Never been to Chapel Hill...... But im sure I will get the same Vibe.....

Like i said t wasnt to offend anybody, it just my vibe

Good ol' Cullowhee. Was a little different than where I grew up in Wilmington, NC. But, for $5 I could visit one guy and get my hair cut (high and tight is the only cut he knew), buy a used lawnmower and weed eater, talk to the mayor, and converse with the fire chief all at the same time because he was the same guy.

chapel hill and carrboro both have openly gay mayors so i doubt you'd like it here either

I dont really Mind Gays, I have a few them as friends..... oh you said Gays... Not Guys.... Oh my Bad...... JK

When I walk into a store wearing Cammo Pants, a Tactical type shirt, not drinking starbucks and dont own any apple products i get  "Stares"

I dont really Mind Gays, I have a few them as friends..... oh you said Gays... Not Guys.... Oh my Bad...... JK

When I walk into a store wearing Cammo Pants, a Tactical type shirt, not drinking starbucks and dont own any apple products i get  "Stares"

i don't know man i never got that vibe from boone when i lived there.  it's true that there is sort of a "mountain hipster" archetype present but i never felt weird or exposed because i didn't conform to that.

good that a unc fan who actually went to school there has been discovered even

LMAO no poo. The week before a Duke/UNC hoops game brings out more "WE are the best" calls from dumb sumbitches that couldn't sniff getting into those schools.

I played baseball at App. That indoor facility will actually come in really handy for the baseball team to practice in as well as the football team. When I played there, the first time we stepped on an actual baseball field after fall practice was our first game of the season in Feb. Kinda puts you at a competitive disadvantage....all we could do was take BP in the indoor cages and half ass practice in the old gym.

Archived