• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things I hate...

Hotsauce

1. Offseasons when I don't have anything to be on my soapbox about...where is my Charles Godfrey or DeAngelo when I need them!!! Dang you Gettlemen!!!!

You could always bring up pointless poo like when you were trying to tell everyone you don't think Gettleman really sees cam as a franchise QB again.

I hate when I'm driving in my autocross car, Miata, and old man farmer cuts in front of me a little too close. So close I can't see his license plate. Which gets an audible response from me. Then he gets behind me follows me all the way to the gym. And when I get out, all 6', 210 lbs of me wearing a compression shirt he decides blocking me in my parking spot is no longer where he wants to be

1) People who think our GM's name is plural

2) People who eat spaghetti by holding it over their head

3) It doesn't matter what the third one is because Brooklyn Bully doesn't care; he'll come this thread and let us know eventually.

I hate when I'm driving in my autocross car, Miata, and old man farmer cuts in front of me a little too close. So close I can't see his license plate. Which gets an audible response from me. Then he gets behind me follows me all the way to the gym. And when I get out, all 6', 210 lbs of me wearing a compression shirt he decides blocking me in my parking spot is no longer where he wants to be

Your Blaupunkt is ok tho, right?

Archived