• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs have "aggressive plan" to trade for AP

MichaelNewtonII

Obviously depending on what it is they are trading, I think this could be a good move for them.  I mean, I'm not scared of them because they're still the Bucs and Adrian Peterson has never had much success against the Panthers, but there's no denying he's a total beast.  Plus it would be very good for Jameis to be able to rely on a run game in his rookie season.

and the other teams in this division continue to get worse this offseason...you wanna bring that child abuser to your franchise more power to ya. guaranteed guys like TD will love to take some shots at that POS

Almost 30 or not Peterson is a pure stud.. I don't understand why people think that you somehow become a bum once you hit 30

The avearge age for an NFL RB to start slowing down and becoming more injury prone,has been estimated to be 28 yrs old. Not saying Peterson will automatically fit that mode.

Thats true. However,all the carries and punishment his body has absorbed in the past could now start to take a toll. Just saying.

depends on what he did while he was off also . did he kick back or put the time in on conditioning, either way time does catch up at some point specially if you stop running from it for a while.

Read the report before you post a nonsense like that.

I'm pretty sure the NFL players in general would welcome Winston because majority came from communities where they're highly profiled and wrongly accused by law enforcement everyday. Don't worry, Jameis will feel right at home in the league. A lot of peer support there. TD and Winston will be hugging each other before and after the game.

If you think TD would take a shot at Winston for the honor of the Kleatchaser Kinsman you are crazy.

Ummmm? interesting you would tell me to read the report before posting.....meanwhile you're talking about winston and the headline is about AP...hmmmm

• 2 months later...

Archived