• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter War Marc James vs Chris Kro[E]ger. .

WOW!!

Kroeg's may well become the next Kilgo in this market.  Give it 35 more years but it may happen.

I hated Marq James with a passion and celebrated by drinking until I passed out the day he was fired but when they hired Chris, I was like WTF?  Why didn't they just bring back the asshole Packer?

After many months of listening, he allrite....even though he is a Boongoon......I am looking at you too Rumgone.

You idiots got to get it together and listen.

http://wfnz.com/

If I live to be 137 like Killer, I'll take it!

I like Kroeger mainly because he's not full of himself, which couldn't be said about a host of the afternoon drive slot on WFNZ ever since Packer was on.  I liked Zarzour, but James just cancelled him out, so unfortunately he doesn't count.

Anyway, the main reason I didn't like James had nothing to do with his bravado.  Warranted or not, a lot of radio personalities are going to act that way.  I get it.  But, you just couldn't trust what he was saying.  I'm not even sure that he believed most of what he spewed out on the radio.  For example, he constantly talked about how much he loved Charlotte, but in retrospect - now that he's bashed Charlotte - that just seems like he was sucking up to the listeners.  And, you could tell it at the time, too.  He has a slimy nature about him that just oozes used car salesman.  I deal with that enough in life to have to listen to that every day on my drive home too.

I don't always agree with Kroeger, but at least I know he's being real.  That, and he's a fan of the home teams, which is very refreshing after listening to Raiders Packer, Dolphins Zarzour and Knicks/Raiders James on the air for all these years.

Archived