• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rashad Greene

If we can't one of those top tier Parker, Strong, etc to fall to us in the 1st.  I think we should try to jump at Greene.  He very well may fall to us in the 3rd.  Been in the 305 area for 4+ years now, and have never heard anything negative about this kid.

Have been up in the tallahassee to mobile area the last 3 weeks for work and have had some very good conversations with many FSU alums, booster etc about Greene.  They pretty much said the whole reason KB is where he is today is because of Greene.  Didn't realize how close those 2 were to each other.  Mentioned KB still looks up to Greene almost as a big brother.  Talked how KB came out of shape and was a hot mess coming into FSU.  Greene pretty much laid it into him towards the end of his Freshman year.  After that they were said to became closer than anyone else on the team.  Greene was known to be pretty much be KB's biggest mentor.

Pretty much bringing in Greene to be with KB would be massive.   Really want this kid but don't want to reach.  I'd be Super Giddy to be able to grab him in the 3rd even if we pulled one of those top tier WR's in the 1st.  Just all the things I've heard how big of a role he's been with KB and the close bond they have with each other.  Having him to continue being there with KB into the pros.  And not even just for KB just the whole locker room.  Pretty much have gathered he's a Polar opposite of TO in that regard, and someone you want on your team.

Yes!  

But also at the same time when WR is one of our bigger needs and one of those top tier WRs falls to 25 he may be the   BPA.  

It wouldn't hurt to get a 2nd #1 level WR for Cam throw to instead of reaching for another person at a position of need 

good point. thats what i thought you meant, but i wanted clarification. 

If we can't one of those top tier Parker, Strong, etc to fall to us in the 1st.  I think we should try to jump at Greene.  He very well may fall to us in the 3rd.  Been in the 305 area for 4+ years now, and have never heard anything negative about this kid.

Have been up in the tallahassee to mobile area the last 3 weeks for work and have had some very good conversations with many FSU alums, booster etc about Greene.  They pretty much said the whole reason KB is where he is today is because of Greene.  Didn't realize how close those 2 were to each other.  Mentioned KB still looks up to Greene almost as a big brother.  Talked how KB came out of shape and was a hot mess coming into FSU.  Greene pretty much laid it into him towards the end of his Freshman year.  After that they were said to became closer than anyone else on the team.  Greene was known to be pretty much be KB's biggest mentor.

Pretty much bringing in Greene to be with KB would be massive.   Really want this kid but don't want to reach.  I'd be Super Giddy to be able to grab him in the 3rd even if we pulled one of those top tier WR's in the 1st.  Just all the things I've heard how big of a role he's been with KB and the close bond they have with each other.  Having him to continue being there with KB into the pros.  And not even just for KB just the whole locker room.  Pretty much have gathered he's a Polar opposite of TO in that regard, and someone you want on your team.

Good post

Greene was a big reason why KB turned it around at FSU. He was on the verge of being a bust because of his lack of work ethic and immaturity his freshman year. Greene would not have it and pushed him as a player and a man. KB owes A LOT to Greene.

Rashad has improved every season, on top of leading FSU in most receiving categories since stepping on campus. he is a top 3 route runner, with Nelson Agholor, and Amari Cooper. i would be content with him in the 2nd. think he can't win vertically, go back and watch him vs. Kyle Fuller

Makes sense now. Yea, I grew up in Fort Lauderdale so I was a big UM fan. I went to FSU and still UM was my second favorite college team. Still is.

But I will always, always, always, hate the Gators.

Same here, hate the Gators with a passion, born and raised some in Key West, I hade to have one as a fav.

Archived