• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin has a new tat

@bobbyagnese

I find what and where you get your tattoos say a lot about you as a person.

The fact he decides to get his hometown across his chest means he isn't the type of guy who will ever forget where he came from. The hard work that's gotten him from there to where he is now.

Tattoos aren't for everyone but they are works of art.

So is a child's finger painting. Or a coloring book. 

A tattoo used to have some meaning, many years ago. Such as a member of the military getting a tat to depict where they have traveled during their tour of duty, or to honor a fallen solider. Nowadays, people get them to "express" themselves, all because someone decided that having a tattoo was "cool." Its actually pathetic. I'm not saying that all tats are without meaning, but the vast majority of young people only get them because everyone else is getting them. I find it really funny when you ask someone what their "tribal" tattoo signifies or what is its meaning, and all they can say is they thought it looked good or that they liked the design. Repeating what I wrote earlier...........pathetic.

So is a child's finger painting. Or a coloring book.

A tattoo used to have some meaning, many years ago. Such as a member of the military getting a tat to depict where they have traveled during their tour of duty, or to honor a fallen solider. Nowadays, people get them to "express" themselves, all because someone decided that having a tattoo was "cool." Its actually pathetic. I'm not saying that all tats are without meaning, but the vast majority of young people only get them because everyone else is getting them. I find it really funny when you ask someone what their "tribal" tattoo signifies or what is its meaning, and all they can say is they thought it looked good or that they liked the design. Repeating what I wrote earlier...........pathetic.

Your username is very representative of your mental capacity. Cg

I think it looks ugly. All tattoos are ugly but his is especially ugly. Of course it's his body and his money so he should do what he wants.

I don't see the point of tattoos. People say they represent something or are a reminder of something. Well there are plenty of people WITHOUT tattoos who stand for things and who have memories.

Attractiveness comes from physical health. Clear skin is attractive. Not skin with drawings all over it. Also I think it's mentally unhealthy to willing submit to pain for purposes unrelated to medical care. Tattoos and piercings are a lighter form of self-mutilation.

Your username is very representative of your mental capacity. Cg

Thank you, Mr. Coolin, for that insightful comment. I'll bet you have a tramp stamp, or teardrops below your eye, or a hockey puck in your ear. I guess that your mental capacity is much greater than mine. Lol. Cg.

I think it looks ugly. All tattoos are ugly but his is especially ugly. Of course it's his body and his money so he should do what he wants.

I don't see the point of tattoos. People say they represent something or are a reminder of something. Well there are plenty of people WITHOUT tattoos who stand for things and who have memories.

Attractiveness comes from physical health. Clear skin is attractive. Not skin with drawings all over it. Also I think it's mentally unhealthy to willing submit to pain for purposes unrelated to medical care. Tattoos and piercings are a lighter form of self-mutilation.

Although a very well written and thoughtful post, be careful, because you might insult a tat lover (or a graffiti enthusiast).  That being said, I agree with everything you wrote. Tattoos, along with piercings, are nothing but a cry out for attention. 

Although a very well written and thoughtful post, be careful, because you might insult a tat lover (or a graffiti enthusiast). That being said, I agree with everything you wrote. Tattoos, along with piercings, are nothing but a cry out for attention.

So when someone has ink on their body that can't be seen on a daily basis, is that a cry out for attention too? I have my upper ribs done which someone might see 7/365 days a year. Is that a cry for attention or nah?

So when someone has ink on their body that can't be seen on a daily basis, is that a cry out for attention too? I have my upper ribs done which someone might see 7/365 days a year. Is that a cry for attention or nah?

You are missing the point. If this fugger showed up at a job interview, would you hire him?

ifwt-piercings-cover.jpg

The answer is NO. He may have a Doctorate in his chosen field, but his appearance indicates that he has poor decision making skills. I am not saying that having a tat is a cry for attention, especially, as you stated, when it is covered. But more and more, I see many young people with tats/piercings that are visible...and on purpose, that IS a cry out for attention...........or just an indication of how stupid they are. if you can defend that idiot in this picture, then I have no argument with you.

Don't know why. But, I can just see ol Lloyd walking up to random kids, and asking what their tatoos' represent. You know, collecting data and such.

Brilliant comment. So, somehow my unfavorable view of body graffiti links me in someway to pedophilia. Genius. Huddle logic...SMH.   

Body modifcation is a part of this era, cause theres soooo many people. In your "group", you all look alike. In japan if you want to stick out, dye your hair blonde. People want to be different, they personized material items. O brittany has a pink iphone 18.5, mine must have gems on it!! Brad has a red F-150, mine has to lifted 6 inches with mud tires bo!!!

I still remember hearing this guy talk about south korea. He said after 30 days it hit him, every woman here is flat chested. Good old usa is currently full of fake tits and fake @sses. I'm going to sound like a feggit, but men shouldn't reward woman with issues that get PS. Same for women rewarding guys for being on roids.

If suddenly women found tattoos ultra fugly, 95% of the tattoo shops would close shop and nearly all guys would stop getting them.

Archived