• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crabtree signs with Raiders

Jmac

As strawman as my in laws live there, I visit and know all about the place?

Or just calling strawman on the guy you don't agree with?

No. I call strawman when I see it. You asked another question in response to the other poster's question. Your question did not answer his question, yet it changed the subject resulting in the other poster having to deflect.

That is strawman.

But long term, do you want to pay him 3 million a year? as our #2 WR long term?

Id rather take a guy in the draft who is much better for the same price if not cheaper. Rushing to fill the roster and over paying will not only crowd the rister and cap, but the financial commitment means were obligated to stick with that WR.

Either stick with them, over pay them when a better player comes in and they have a diminished role, or cut the player and have dead money.

fug that. That kind of poo will just hold us back longterm. I say build through the draft and dont be financially commited to mediocre players

3 million is a lot for a number 2???

No. I call strawman when I see it. You asked another question in response to the other poster's question. Your question did not answer his question, yet it changed the subject resulting in the other poster having to deflect.

That is strawman.

I asked a question as an answer to his question? When did this happen and how did I miss it?

If he was actually a number 2 he'd have had over a dozen teams interested in him, and for even more then $3M. Crab frankly isn't that good.

If Gettleman would have signed him you would have been singing his praises.

Crabtree was two seasons removed from an 1000 yard season with Smith and Kaep as his QBs, Jennings is 4 years removed from his last 1000 yard season. I'll I'm saying is he would have been a better signing.

If Gettleman would have signed him you would have been singing his praises.

Crabtree was two seasons removed from an 1000 yard season with Smith and Kaep as his QBs, Jennings is 4 years removed from his last 1000 yard season. I'll I'm saying is he would have been a better signing.

You're not taking into account his achilles injury. Since then he's lost all the explosiveness he ever had, and is slower now than Jennings is even at his age.

You're not taking into account his achilles injury. Since then he's lost all the explosiveness he ever had, and is slower now than Jennings is even at his age.

Are you sure it had nothing to do with the QB that was throwing to him? I mean Lloyd, Johnson, Davis, all had bad seasons last year.

Archived