• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Batman v Superman Trailer

KissMyConverse

5 hours ago, RealBitsOfPanther said:

Im surprised by the amount of Bat fanboyism in here. I thought that I was the only one lol. I dug the trailer. The only thing that has me concerned is Eisenburg as Lex. It's just such a different take on the character that i'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. Trying to hold off until I see the film. Affleck as Bats/Bruce looks awesome. He looks like the animated version of the character from the old cartoon. 

If anyone thought the entire movie was going to be about Bats vs Supes, then iunno what you were thinking. From the very first announcment of the film, you knew that this was going to set up the Justice League and follow a formula. Bats doesn't trust supes because he's an alien and has the power to destroy the human race with no one being able to stop him. Supes doesnt like Bats because of his harsh methods and lurking and the shadows and doing his Batman thing. They fight. Meanwhile Lex is pulling the strings behind all of it and is the main antagonist. Wonder Woman comes into mediate. Bigger threat forces them together and they realize they all want to protect humanity/earth. BOOM Justice League. 

The main draw is seeing the DC trinity on screen together for the first time ever. Psyched to see this movie. 

Yeah idk why people are shocked. The name of the movie is Dawn of Justice. Like it's right in your face

The movie looks like it will be fine to me..Don't really get peoples complaints outside of reavling too much which I am still okay with becasue it's not gonna stop me from watching the film. Plus I know theres a lot of we haven't seen.

My only actual concern is the WB meddling in and trying to force these films to be Marvel.

• 1 month later...

Possible spoiler.............................................................................................................

Rumors floating around now...

There is another major villain outside of Lex and Doomsday, the one that brings the Justice League together at the end of the film:

Bizzaro.

It makes sense; when faced with criticism of revealing too much in the last trailer, Snyder said there is plenty more that hasn't been revealed.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/batman-v-supermans-other-villain-revealed

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, fitty76 said:

I'm not interested, because the last trailer gave away the entire movie.  I'll check it out when it come on cable.  I already know the beginning, middle, and end of the movie based on the last trailer.  

Pretty presumptuous of you. You've only seen probably collectively 5 minutes of footage with strong possibilities that they don't even use half the shots from the trailer in the actual movie. And if that stops you from going to see a movie or enjoying it then I don't think the problem is with the movie but you.

13 hours ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

Pretty presumptuous of you. You've only seen probably collectively 5 minutes of footage with strong possibilities that they don't even use half the shots from the trailer in the actual movie. And if that stops you from going to see a movie or enjoying it then I don't think the problem is with the movie but you.

Go watch the last trailer.  I can pretty much summarize the entire movie.  The first half of the movie is going to be Batman and Superman fighting.  And the second half will be them coming together with Wonder Woman to fight Doomsday that was created by Lex Luthor from Zod's DNA.  I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this is the way the movie going to go down.     

5 hours ago, fitty76 said:

Go watch the last trailer.  I can pretty much summarize the entire movie.  The first half of the movie is going to be Batman and Superman fighting.  And the second half will be them coming together with Wonder Woman to fight Doomsday that was created by Lex Luthor from Zod's DNA.  I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this is the way the movie going to go down.     

There's so much more to the movie than just that

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 4:09 AM, CCS said:

BvS is going to have an R rated directors cut. That gives me a lot of hope that the marketing has been purposely trying to pander to the marvel crowd while the real movie will be actually good.

why does an R rating mean it will be a good superhero movie?

Archived