• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why we should draft Dorial Green-Beckham

SCP

My point is that people are over hyping the hell out of this guy. He's big and runs fast. He has very little college production to look at. This isn't a guy who is a three year starter and two time All-American. He was just a guy in Missouri's offense and didn't play a single snap of football last year.

I wouldn't even consider drafting him in the first three rounds with his off field concerns.

But all the fanboys see is 6'6" with 4.4 speed and a couple of "analysts" compared him to Randy Moss which is insanely idiotic.

My point is that people are over hyping the hell out of this guy. He's big and runs fast. He has very little college production to look at. This isn't a guy who is a three year starter and two time All-American. He was just a guy in Missouri's offense and didn't play a single snap of football last year.

I wouldn't even consider drafting him in the first three rounds with his off field concerns.

But all the fanboys see is 6'6" with 4.4 speed and a couple of "analysts" compared him to Randy Moss which is insanely idiotic.

Guys like DGB are rare, the size, speed the ability to go up and get the ball as you can see by watching a YouTube video. The athletic ability, he is very fluid

In his highlights he is ... a man among boys, he is an athletic freak and it all has to do with his body, speed and what you see on tape. If this guy is actually playing on Sunday he will be dominating, big if, cause this guy could also end up being Justin Blackmon, who, if is on the field, is dominating because he is a freak like DGB

EDIT: Blackmon is only 6'1 compared to a 6'6 DGB 

How is he going to dominate as a rookie in the NFL? He never dominated at the college level and he's a year removed from playing at all.

He's pure potential with very little proven production and a ton of question marks off the field. I would be shocked if he's even on our draft board.

Because teams don't care about college production compared to everything else you idiot.

Teams see 6'6 4.4 speed with Great hands and ball skills and they think "holy poo this kid is going to excel at the next level because of his size and speed coupled with the teams ability to coach him up.

In the 2013 draft you have top 5 DE's being drafted with only 3 sacks their entire college career. GMs don't give a poo about college production. They care about what the prospect will develop Into with coaching at the next level.

Our own kelvin Benjamin had only one year of real production in college and was one of the best rookie WRs in NFL history.

Our own Cam Newton only had one year of production at auburn and had one of the best rookie years for a qb in NFL history.

This whole "proven college production" is about the sorriest argument I've ever heard on this board

Sounds like you've just listened to headlines and came to a conclusion without any valuable research being done. Which is sad but not all that surprising coming from you.

This kid was the best player on his Mizzou team and would have ended up and all American if he stayed at Mizzou.

But he kept his head down and remained out of trouble an entire year all while not playing for the Sooners.

This kid has cleaned up his act and is from a good supportive family.

Your "lmao" laughs will reek of desperation and ignorance.

Archived