• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy making new friends

ladypanther

I always thought that show would have been better if he just physically attacked his little girls. High five!

Maybe you can high five your face for not reading the thread.

I watched Full House, too.

Though I do agree corporal punishment is unnecessary.

Yeah, why shouldn't there be undying love and fan-hood for a guy who utterly disrespected his position, his team, and stole $13 million?

Last time I checked it was not Hardy's choice not to play and the case was dropped, but don't let that get in your way of your moronic outburst.

The wholly unrealistic late 80s, early 90s sitcom where problems were solved by "daddy talks" in about 20 minutes.

Sorry you feel that way. Theatre has to condense many of life's issues in order to meet time constraints, so in real life problems are not solved by "daddy talks" in 20 minutes, but they may be solved by many "daddy and mommy" talks over time. Nothing is 100 percent, and children will have to learn things on their own, but the fundamentals of common decency, courtesy and respect can be learned by most children when they are young.

Sorry you feel that way. Theatre has to condense many of life's issues in order to meet time constraints, so in real life problems are not solved by "daddy talks" in 20 minutes, but they may be solved by many "daddy and mommy" talks over time. Nothing is 100 percent, and children will have to learn things on their own, but the fundamentals of common decency, courtesy and respect can be learned by most children when they are young.

Well, yeah any kid under the age of 10 will act exactly how he or she is taught. That bs doesn't work once they hit the tween years and everything you've taught is thrown out with the garbage and all of their "fundamentals of common decency, courtesy and respect" come from peer pressure by kids with shitbag parents.

Archived