• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite restaurant in and around Charlotte

rhyslloyd

I need your help. My 4 year anniversary is tomorrow. As she's also a big Panthers fan, she understands that there isn't a chance in hell that we don't watch the draft tomorrow night.

We've agreed to go out Saturday which gives me a couple days to come up with a reservation.

So, let's hear it. What's your favorite spot in and around Charlotte for an anniversary-type dinner? I don't mind paying for a good meal, but neither of us prefer a place where a jacket is required.

Also, I drink bud light if that helps, and my favorite pie is coconut cream.

Uptown: McCormick and Schmick's, King's Kitchen

Southend: Mac's Speed Shop

Pineville: D.D. Peckers (best damn wings around)

Lake Norman: Sabi, North Harbor Club, J.J. Wasabi, Epic Chophouse, Field of Greens, Lancaster's

For your needs, consult McCormick and Schmick's for seafood, North Harbor Club for American or Epic Chophouse for steak

Uptown: McCormick and Schmick's, King's Kitchen

Southend: Mac's Speed Shop

Pineville: D.D. Peckers (best damn wings around)

Lake Norman: Sabi, North Harbor Club, J.J. Wasabi, Epic Chophouse, Field of Greens, Lancaster's

For your needs, consult McCormick and Schmick's for seafood, North Harbor Club for American or Epic Chophouse for steak

Mac's and D.Ds for an anniversary night? Pretty sure he's trying to get laid later, man!

Archived