• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess is ou Jimmy Grahm

Rags

D.G is not done with the WR corp or Oline. Probably grab a smaller speedy WR and a Oline prospect. He said after the first few picks, the talent pool was about the same. Also cuts will be coming and you never know who be available, along with UDFA's. Cam is healthy and will be much more mobile this season. Stop wringing your hands and pacing the floor Huddle worry warts...D.G knows what he is doing.

One of my least favorite analysts, Heath Evans(NFL Network) was on TV yesterday morning and the question was :  What is his ideal fit for a player and a team for round 2?

The homer that he has always been regarding the Saints, he said it was Devin Funchess to the Saints and that it was a perfect replacement for Jimmy Graham.  He mentioned hes no Jimmy Graham, but has all the tools to develop into a star.

That player is now a Carolina Panther, and Im so excited to have Benjamin and Funchess on the same WR core.  I understand the OL argument and why some will be worried, but getting DF and now Igo saying we arent done at WR bolds well for our team and for Cam Newton.

Graham?

Is that their way of saying that Funchess is a little bitch that gets punked on a regular basis by much smaller DBs?  Because that is Graham.

Saints knew it.  They got rid of his soft ass.

Funchess hasn't played a down yet.. I'm not ready to label him a soft player that gets bitch-slapped on a regular basis,  until I see him on the field.

Archived