• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins signs with Cowboys

SCP

I think the front office came out and said that they believe Oher will be a solid LT for us. Partially because of his toe that is no longer injured and partially because of reuniting with his old coach. DG also mentioned not wanting a "revolving door" at any position...which is good because that's exactly what Bell was. But he was speaking to consistency in positions like was said earlier.

The "toe is healed" rhetoric coming out of BofA stadium about Oher reminds of the "he's a natural left hander" rhetoric that came out of BofA about Bell.

How about you go find one that says that we were not interested and did not pursue him?

There's no need to do that. If they were actively pursuing, their name would have been mentioned. Only rep for the Panther that actively pursued him was Turner 

I very well could be wrong, but wouldn't surprise me in the least if J.R. told Gettleman it ain't gonna happen on his watch.

Everyone like to blame JR....but I bet after paying Hardy $14 million not to play, Gman isn't going near anyone he is not confident in.  Going to take a while to get that taste out of his mouth.

The "toe is healed" rhetoric coming out of BofA stadium about Oher reminds of the "he's a natural left hander" rhetoric that came out of BofA about Bell.

We can only hope you are wrong. I suppose we will find out rather quickly though.

Everyone like to blame JR....but I bet after paying Hardy $14 million not to play, Gman isn't going near anyone he is not confident in. Going to take a while to get that taste out of his mouth.

If they can't look at each situation on an individual level, then they are making a mistake. It's like avoiding Agholor because Dwayne Jarrett sucked. They should put 100% effort into making this team better. Writing off an individual because of some kind of perceived precedent is careless. It's like saying ALL cops are racist because of a handful of bad individuals.

Archived