• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources say Brady suspension coming next week

Mr. Scot

Sorry what did you say? Its hard to understand you with Bradys dick down your throat.

How many times does a team have to cheat to get a serious punishment?

They were punished for spygate.

But you wouldn't have been able to see that with all your blind bias rage.

Putting footballs slightly below regulation. Jesus man such HUGE cheating scandal, especially when not "cheating" they are still better than teams. Go cry a river somewhere else

Also this is the second time one of you guys has used the "oh your defending this person?! You must be a bias dick gargling fanboy" instead of the fact I use logic and common sense.

If your argument is " you are a Brady fan in disguise" or something of that nature, your argument is poo and you fail as a person. Grow up.

You mean the fans of the Panthers, who've beaten Brady and the Patriots in two of their last three meetings?

Guess you didn't read that "decade" part. 30 other teams didn't and don't have the same success.

Brady has literally beaten every team in the league. Try again.

Guess you didn't read that "decade" part. 30 other teams didn't and don't have the same success.

Brady has literally beaten every team in the league. Try again.

Oh, OK. I didn't realize this was an NFL message board, I thought it was a Panthers message board with Panther fans saying Brady deserved 8-10 games. My bad. 

Reminder: The Panthers got busted illegally tampering with footballs last season.

The Panthers were heating up a cold football in a freezing game in which the other team was doing it too. There was no disguising it, hiding it, or lying about it when confronted.

So the two really aren't comparable in any way.

The Panthers were heating up a cold football in a freezing game in which the other team was doing it to. There was no disguising it, hiding it, or lying about it when confronted.

Except that 3 teams alerted balls and it's pretty standard practice of you are asking players or teams..

Oh, OK. I didn't realize this was an NFL message board, I thought it was a Panthers message board with Panther fans saying Brady deserved 8-10 games. My bad.

Like this board doesn't have members who are fans of other teams? Hawk, various saint, falcon, bucs, bills fans. So yeah your bad

Also the comment I made wasn't specific to this board but the NFL fan community at large. I assumed you would have understood that. That's MY bad.

They were punished for spygate.

But you wouldn't have been able to see that with all your blind bias rage.

Putting footballs slightly below regulation. Jesus man such HUGE cheating scandal, especially when not "cheating" they are still better than teams. Go cry a river somewhere else

Also this is the second time one of you guys has used the "oh your defending this person?! You must be a bias dick gargling fanboy" instead of the fact I use logic and common sense.

If your argument is " you are a Brady fan in disguise" or something of that nature, your argument is poo and you fail as a person. Grow up.

Brady knowingly was a part of an illegal act committed by team employees that unfairly enhanced their already high chances of success. He refused to provide his cell phone records because if he did, he would be proven to be even guiltier.

But hey, I don't mind Patriots fans like yourself coming on here and posting. Everybody's welcome except Chuck and TRD.

Just be sure to copy and paste your opinions here too

The Panthers were heating up a cold football in a freezing game in which the other team was doing it to. There was no disguising it, hiding it, or lying about it when confronted.

Come on man. You know Rodeo will defend the Patriots even if they become Isis because his mom's friend's cousin twice removed played 13 seconds for them

The Panthers were heating up a cold football in a freezing game in which the other team was doing it too. There was no disguising it, hiding it, or lying about it when confronted.

Cheating is only bad when you try to hide it? That's a weird view, imo.

Guess you didn't read that "decade" part.

I guess I did, because I'm a Panthers fan and there's this:

11/18/2013 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots H Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) W 24-20 74,225 12/13/2009 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots A Gillette Stadium (Foxborough, MA) L 20-10 68,756 09/18/2005 Carolina Panthers New England Patriots H Bank of America Stadium (Charlotte, NC) W 27-17 73,528

That's the last decade of Panthers/Patriots games.

Now, I don't mind you defending Brady 'til you're blue in the face (Patriot blue even!) because it amuses me, and I don't really care about Brady's record against anyone else. That little chart tells me he's got a losing record against the Panthers in the last decade, and that's good enough for me. As far as his suspension, I'd say six games is fair.

Again, you're welcome to argue how Brady's still out-done the Panthers, but on a Panthers message board, claiming to be a Panther fan, you're probably not going to get anybody to have your back.

Archived