• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady suspended 4 games, pats lose 1st rounder in 2016 and 4th in 2017

Schefter: Filed to ESPN: Tom Brady suspended four games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and a 4th in 2017, and team fined $1 million, per source

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/597877080894918658

Totally worth it if your the Pats. They have a super bowl and the National media will cooperate on sweeping this under the rug and downplaying this situation as quickly as possible. Of course if it was the Panthers they would be screaming, no actually SCREAMING, for 3 first round picks and to suspend Cam for the entire season. They would also make this a huge story for months.

Totally worth it if your the Pats. They have a super bowl and the National media will cooperate on sweeping this under the rug and downplaying this situation as quickly as possible. Of course if it was the Panthers they would be screaming, no actually SCREAMING, for 3 first round picks and to suspend Cam for the entire season. They would also make this a huge story for months.

Not this time on the media.

Hell, even the Boston media is leading with this story.

The New York media is acting like it's Christmas morning.

lol.....You don't watch the news do you? 

It's the biggest general news story (not just sports) BECAUSE it's the Patriots and Tom Brady. If it were the Panthers, no one would care and it wouldn't be nearly as big as it is now.

CNN, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, Every late night talk show, World News, etc.....turn on your TV right now and someone is talking about this.  My mom knows about Tom Brady and his deflated balls and she doesn't even watch football....errr...wait, that didn't sound right. 

It's the biggest general news story (not just sports) BECAUSE it's the Patriots and Tom Brady. If it were the Panthers, no one would care and it wouldn't be nearly as big as it is now.

CNN, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, Every late night talk show, World News, etc.....turn on your TV right now and someone is talking about this.  My mom knows about Tom Brady and his deflated balls and she doesn't even watch football....errr...wait, that didn't sound right. 

(insert "your mama' joke here)

Not that this will come as a shock to anyone...

Kraft-Goodell relationship is "pretty much dead"

One unnamed owner (who has now forfeited the right to complain about leaks in his own building), told Mike Freeman of Bleacher Report the relationship between the Commissioner and the Patriots owner was “pretty much dead.”

“The main thing [NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent] said is true,” the owner said. “We need to make sure everyone is following the rules. All of us. I think Roger made the right decision and my guess is the rest of the owners agree.”

That doesn’t mean they’re not a little anxious about how this impacts business between Goodell and a man previously identified as one of his biggest supporters.

“Some of us [owners] are waiting a little nervously to see what Robert does next,” he said. “It’s positive that we sent a message that cheating will not be tolerated.

“I do think teams are looking around and saying, ‘What does this all mean?’ Teams are figuring it all out. But I think the bottom line is, don’t cheat, and you don’t have to worry about getting punished.”

That kind of moral certitude is probably popular (or at least easy to sell) in 31 other front offices at the moment, but belies a complicated truth, and a working relationship that might have just been strained beyond the point of repair.

Basically, "if you're not my b--ch, then I'm not gonna be friends with you at all".

Damn did Tom Brady like screw all yalls wives or something. The hate for him is ludicrous

To be fair, he did like a picture and started following my ex wife on instagram while we were still together. I was a little pissed about that.

CNN, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, Every late night talk show, World News, etc.....turn on your TV right now and someone is talking about this. My mom knows about Tom Brady and his deflated balls and she doesn't even watch football....errr...wait, that didn't sound right.

LOL. Your right. I don't watch the news.

I believe in my heart that they cheated us out of our Superbowl.

There were reports of the Defese saying that the Patriots knew their plays on the final drive. 

That was a year or 2 before Spygate...

I will never forgive them.

It was 4 years before spygate, when filming signals was legal.

Archived