• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 36th Birthday Smitty

RelaxImaPro

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of the player in question and would ask you to kindly reconsider your opinion.

Wink wink monsta that's for you.

Sorry bro, I'd love to watch y'all go round and round, but I have responsibilities now. :(

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of the player in question and would ask you to kindly reconsider your opinion.

Wink wink monsta that's for you.

Been a fan since 95. Used to be a big Steve Smith fan but couldn't stand his actions. I've liked him less and less as years went on and couldn't wait till he retired. I never thought he'd be cut, but imagine us having ZERO receiving options and STILL giving this quality (on the field) player the axe. That's how big of a problem his attitude was. (Is)

Been a fan since 95. Used to be a big Steve Smith fan but couldn't stand his actions. I've liked him less and less as years went on and couldn't wait till he retired. I never thought he'd be cut, but imagine us having ZERO receiving options and STILL giving this quality (on the field) player the axe. That's how big of a problem his attitude was. (Is)

I respectfully disagree ol chum.

Any who, cheers.

2008, 2006 (both years he missed a handful of games), and as good as Cam was in 2011, Steve was right there with him.  He had some pretty fuging abysmal QB play for a lot of his career, and constantly faced double teams - and many times, triple teams, yet still put up his numbers.  Do you even realize how much he opened up the offense?  Not that we ever took advantage of it, because we could never find another WR to put out there with him... him drawing in the defense also made mediocre-above average RBs look good countless times.

I don't know why you're even bother arguing this... it's fuging stupid.  You're literally just going out your way to be difficult.  Steve Smith was our best overall player for a decade.

You cant argue with biases ppl  lol

"I would put him to sleep."

Glad to see Steve still has the maturity of a 16yo at age 36.

Man I can't even begin to tell you how much I want to have a discussion with you face to face. 

You know, the more you post on here the more I realize your opinion isn't worth two cents, even if you're rather knowledgeable at times.

Because you're wrong (in a hilariously matter of factly kind of way) more often than not.

Also, I said he was the best player in this team's history.

Agree 100% brother.

I think my point is pretty clear. Ol' Smitty loves to make a public and open case about what a great caring Christian man he is.

Great, caring Christian men are not petty boys who hold grudges. There's a word in the Bible for those who like to promote the public image of the great, caring God-fearing man but are really petty boys who hold grudges out of the public eye.

you're the biggest hypocrite, you're judging smith for basically the same thing your doing.......every-time there's a smith discussion you post the same thing

Archived