• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

What shade of lipstick is Sting wearing. He looks like he is giving a fist pump after getting invited to a bukkake party.... where he is the guest of honor

I just posted the pict I remember from the Blade Runners when I used to...gulp...read wrestling magazines...

ok I am now done posting in this topic as I never have made that statement to anyone...EVER!

I never could get UWF wrestling but I read about it lol..I was like wow DR. DEATH Steve Williams, The Fabulous Freebirds and the New Zealand Sheepherders are crazy!! 

UWF has a mythical aspect to me only bc I did not watch it live. 

I watched a little in the early 1990s. I remember the Undertaker as Mean Mark. I fell in love with the GWF on ESPN. When that died, I didn't find WCW or WWF very interesting. I started watching again around 1998ish until WCW went away. I've caught a few episodes over the years, but I really isn't interesting to me at all anymore.

So we are all I agreement that Seth Rollins retains tonight right? The only suspense is how.

Pretty much. I hope he makes it to Summerslam, at least. As a former fanatic turned casual onlooker, Rollins is one of the main reasons I sit down and turn on current-day WWE.

Teeray and Fellow rasslin' fans-

As a fan of the NWA when I was a kid I have some serious questions form myself as the 8-12 year old from the 80's..if you do not follow the I cry for you. 

-Why do they not use video replay when Tommy Young referees a best of three match when Magnum T.A. fights Nikita Koloff for the vacated U.S. title?  

-A Russian chain from Uncle Ivan to the back of the head of an official is still assault right?!

-Does Tony Shavonie not have any say when the replay is in front of him?

-When the 4 Horesmen jumped Dusty Rhodes and tied his hand to the truck, breaking his hand with an aluminum baseball bat as it was videotaped.....why were the police not notified?  

-When will Rocky King ever develop his skills to win a match? He seems to on that middle tier with Sam Houston and Todd Champion. I am banking that of those guys becomes a star.  

-When will the Raging Bull Manny Fernandez turn back on Paul Jones after betraying Boogie Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant after publicly accepting the briefcase of money...they planned this right?  

-Last Question, Lasertron is clearly Hector Gurrerro....I will expose this in a detailed letter to Pro Wrestling magazine..you do agree right..before I move forward with this information?  

Sadly, I have said these things.....ITS REAL TO MEEEEE!

Man that brings back memories.  That was around the time I was watching wrestling as a young kid.  I loved it back then.  Sadly it became too produced for my tastes.  The last time I watched wrestling as a fan was probably in the very early nineties.  Doubt I could ever be pulled back into it again.

That was a pretty good main event. Nice to get the Shield triple Power bomb in there. That was awesome.

Reigns and Ambrose going at it after destroying everyone was the other highlight for me.

Rollins is the man. I knew he was going to win, expected some kind of swerve but nah, just the pedigree finisher

Archived