• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

Don't listen to them man.  They're just mad they have no more narratives to talk about.  If you can't at least respect this man's greatness you aren't even a basketball fan.  I'm not a Kobe fan, but holy poo I loved watching him play in his prime and I admit he's easily one of the greatest ever.  

They don't even respect great basketball players though, which imo means they aren't even respecting the game.  What LeBron has done these first two games is ridiculous.

My biggest question for this series: what if Cavs win the third game? Does that change the momentum of the series completely? Curry a little cocky thinking two games to zero lead............game three will be the tell-tell if Delly is kryptonite for Curry.......all the hoopla that this one game sample proves is absolutely nothing but if game three proves game two right then I think this series is going to favor the Cavs because Cavs do not have better shooters or shot creators than the Warriors hands down, this going to be a defensive team vs offensive juggernaut.

If the Cavs win the series....and that's a big if.........LeBron deserves all the respect because he has transcended his game that few have even seen before......MJ was a different player but his game was such a joy to watch even as he got older.........*cringe* even Kobe's game (even if it was a cheap knock off of MJ's game) has been a pleasure........the passion shown by LeBron was captivating........knock LeBron all you want but it is time to admire greatness because every generation has them......I was born in 88 so I was witnessing MJ during the Mid-90s(I wished I was born sooner to witness the Airness), Kobe in the early 00s, Spur teams, LeBron's journey. As a distant NBA fan, I enjoy seeing the game evolve. My only knock on today's game is skill.......today's game is sloppy and lack of complete players......either they are offensively talented or defensively talented.

Archived