• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

I kinda hope it goes 7 games just because I have an opportunity to go to game 1, then I'm in NYC for a week, then I have an opportunity to go to game 7. But if we sweep I won't cry or anything. 

​In 1988 I had tics to Game 6 and Game 7 of the World Series.

Doh.

I think the Warriors will crush them honestly. The Cavs have not looked good at all this postseason, they've just been playing interior teams. Watching Cleveland in crunch time reminds me of watching us, only with a better player with the ball (he still does idiotic things though).

Montsta ballin

Actually it's funny I split season tix with a buddy of mine for the Warriors and the face value isn't all that bad. My finals seats are $250/game (x2 seats) and they charge you in advance for all possible games (x4). 

I could put them on SH for $750 each and they'd sell in 5 minutes. But I'm gonna be in NYC on 6/6-6/14 so I can't go. So I might go to game one on 6/4, my buddy would then go to game 2, I'll watch the @Cleveland games from NYC, and then we'll see what happens from there. 

If they sweep and have a parade on the Saturday I fly back and I miss it though I'll lose my poo. 

You are so incredibly wrong. But it's okay, you were what 10 years old Curry's first few seasons?

Curry played almost every game in 3 years at Davidson. He only missed 10 games total his first 2 NBA seasons, and another 10 games total over his last 3 seasons. He missed 40 games his 3rd season with a broken ankle. Hell, Michael Jordan missed 64 games his 2nd season with a broken ankle. 

Curry has never had injury issues. He's always been a very durable player. He had one bad injury and missed time 1 year out of 9 years total.

Irving has missed 56 games in 4 seasons with various minor injuries. Irving has never had a major injury like Curry, yet he's still missed the same number of games in 2 fewer seasons. Irving also missed nearly 30 games in his only season at Duke. 

He also had injury issues in high school. The dude is injury prone and never healthy. He's also going to be abused by Curry in the Finals.

His foot stayed getting hurt early in his nba career

I thought this time off would be good to go through my DVR and watch some movies i recorded and/or watch something other than NBA playoffs... the movies sucked, TV sucks, what will we do after the Finals?? :(

It's definitely the worst time of the year. You just have to suck it up until football starts again.

Archived