• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call the Final Scene - Game of Thrones: Season 5 (Spoilers)

Kettle

The attack on Jon is the only one that looks worthy of the final scene to me.  

Out of what we know, yes...

It could be what comes after the attack... (ie. eyes opening)...

What if they aren't blue eyes, but eyes of fire?

Don't read the books and know justa bit but pretty sure the Crow Crew will attack Jon and Olly will deliver the "kill shot". Stannis and his army gets rid of the entire Bolton line with either Roose or Ramsay escaping so we can have a big villain next season, then Stannis takes Winterfell for himself not giving an eff about Sansa or Jon. He and Littlefinger are in cahoots. Brienne gets killed, Davos gets killed, Arya nets her first kill, Dany frees the other dragons and rides off into the sunset alone, Tyrion and friends are left to fend for themselves, Cersei is shamed but The Mountain rescues her ... and Margaery is killed in front of Tommen which will finally drop his balls for next season.

Don't read the books and know justa bit but pretty sure the Crow Crew will attack Jon and Olly will deliver the "kill shot". Stannis and his army gets rid of the entire Bolton line with either Roose or Ramsay escaping so we can have a big villain next season, then Stannis takes Winterfell for himself not giving an eff about Sansa or Jon. He and Littlefinger are in cahoots. Brienne gets killed, Davos gets killed, Arya nets her first kill, Dany frees the other dragons and rides off into the sunset alone, Tyrion and friends are left to fend for themselves, Cersei is shamed but The Mountain rescues her ... and Margaery is killed in front of Tommen which will finally drop his balls for next season.

You know nothing lol

You know there is precedent in the books for a white walker not to be poo bat crazy evil....remember Cold Hands?

​I think we discussed it briefly in the book thread... It could be that they are the good guys, and that R'hllor's agents are the bad...

I mean, in the ASOIAF world there is lots of grey areas... Sometimes I feel like the world needs the WWs to come and cleanse it....

Archived