• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Photos .... You draw conclusions....

Jeremy Igo

I don't think we can take too much from these pics. For one thing my depth perception on Funchess feels off. To me it looks like his arms are not extended fully with is a nono for big recievers. But it could just be the magic of photography. 

The one thing you can say is all three of them are using the same technique which I'm sure Proehl is drilling into them. But the real test of fundamentals comes on Sundays. We've seen receivers and even Cam abandon their technique in the heat of battle.  

I don't think we can take too much from these pics. For one thing my depth perception on Funchess feels off. To me it looks like his arms are not extended fully with is a nono for big recievers. But it could just be the magic of photography. 

The one thing you can say is all three of them are using the same technique which I'm sure Proehl is drilling into them. But the real test of fundamentals comes on Sundays. We've seen receivers and even Cam abandon their technique in the heat of battle.  

​While that may be true, Hill has had a HUGE problem with this issue.  There is a reason that he could not get off the practice squad last year when our WR's were a mess.

People do find out they have Vision issues when it's seems there's no problem so it possible he needs to check that out' cause he's very talented so with this drop issue fixing with KB, Fun( 2watch) and Hill we can't lose.... plus if Oher truly is the answer Olsen will be free too deceive" fake block Touchdown!!

the balls already made contact with hills hands in the pic...maybe he watched it in and is starting to look for defenders? either way as long as he catches it i don't care where he looks

Archived