• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Archetypical slot corners, slot receivers, and the 2015 Carolina Panthers

PhillyB

​we secretly bombed the jesus out of laos until 1973, which at present is the most bombed country in the history of the universe, so chances are he stepped on UXO and vaporized four decades ago ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well that doesn't sound promising. Only lead I've gotten in nearly 40 years, and you want me to go with he got blowed up way back  when. If you want to disappear, that place is as good as any to start. So I still have hope. Although the only time I really think about him is when Laos gets mentioned. And not all the time, just some experiences hit harder.

Well that doesn't sound promising. Only lead I've gotten in nearly 40 years, and you want me to go with he got blowed up way back  when. If you want to disappear, that place is as good as any to start. So I still have hope. Although the only time I really think about him is when Laos gets mentioned. And not all the time, just some experiences hit harder.

​ehh, it wouldn't surprise me. there's a fair amount of expats here, but it's definitely a lot easier to live off the grid in laos than anywhere else in southeast asia. cost of living is incredibly low, so if you came here with some cash and some measure of sustainability you could do very well for yourself for a very long time.

unless you step on UXO, then you're boned

Hadn't had a chance to sit down and read this whole thing till now.  Good post, Phil.

I've noticed that over the last few years, "nickel back" has come to mean "fastest short guy in the secondary" to a lot of NFL teams.

These things change as teams adapt, of course. And I would agree that over the next few years, some adaptation is likely to become necessary.

The best part about this is that with Norman's emergence as a shutdown corner, we can play him and Bene as the outside corners with Shaq at the nickel, all the while having Luke and TD and our monstrous DL on the field at the same time. An embarrassment of riches.

edit: Plus having Bene and Shaq on the field at the same time makes it possible for either of them to possibly be the nickel.

andysambergjizz.jpg

Archived