• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

17 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I'm not questioning it. Being down a man and under pressure for forty minutes is tough. The dumb foul at the end was no doubt caused by exhaustion. Shitty way to lose after gutting it out for almost and entire half.

Yea, it happens a lot in EPL tho.  The game is never over until the whistle blows.

3 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

not a penalty city got robbed smh

Leicester penalty today was a grey area as well but I don't blame ref for calling it...  Vardy intentionally hit Arsenal defender with his leg and fall down in pain...  ref called the penalty.

But good teams find the way to overcome things like that.

After City owner announced signing of new coach and new coach said he will let many first team players go, it kind of kills team spirit and moral.  City was 1 point from the top and he did that... just dumb...  I won't be surprise if City will start to slide. 

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

Leicester penalty today was a grey area as well but I don't blame ref for calling it...  Vardy intentionally hit Arsenal defender with his leg and fall down in pain...  ref called the penalty.

But good teams find the way to overcome things like that.

After City owner announced signing of new coach and new coach said he will let many first team players go, it kind of kills team spirit and moral.  City was 1 point from the top and he did that... just dumb...  I won't be surprise if City will start to slide. 

Title chances over barring an absolute collapse at the top. Focus on Cups and Champions League now.

5 hours ago, pantherphan96 said:

not a penalty city got robbed smh

How did I know this was going to show up? Tell Sturridge to keep his chicken wings in next time, and you don't have to worry about it. Besides, ManC had the chance to go ahead and failed.

Besides, I won't start on the whole fouls / penalties / cards game involving Toure here. Lots of stuff happened that game. It was tough and exciting to watch, and I enjoyed it, even when we were square throughout most of it.

18 hours ago, Raskle said:

How did I know this was going to show up? Tell Sturridge to keep his chicken wings in next time, and you don't have to worry about it. Besides, ManC had the chance to go ahead and failed.

Besides, I won't start on the whole fouls / penalties / cards game involving Toure here. Lots of stuff happened that game. It was tough and exciting to watch, and I enjoyed it, even when we were square throughout most of it.

Mostly disappointed in how terrible we have played in arguably our two biggest games of the year. Deserved at least a point from that game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hell of a weekend for me. We showed lots of resiliency to comeback and win yet again. Most in the EPL with 5 atm is nothing to sneeze at. So happy we grabbed Poch.. he's been an absolutely perfect fit for our young team, and has done a terrific job of making us title contenders.

It's a great day to be a Spurs fan!! = D

Wenger chocked again... with full squad.

They were supposed to meet with Wenger about his contract extension this week and they cancelled the meeting.  Wenger might be on a hot sit unless he can turn team around.  Alisher Usamov purchased 10% of Arsenal and is pushing on American (Stan "the douche" Kroenke) to sale 20% of his shares.  Alisher Usamov is the richest Russian businessman (2 times wealthier than Chelsea, Abramovich) and he's a big time Arsenal fan.  He pretty much said the second he becomes majority shareholder, Arsenal will get $500M in transfer funds.  fuging Kroenke is stealing Arsenal transfer funds to fund his fuging Rams in LA.

42 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Wenger chocked again... with full squad.

They were supposed to meet with Wenger about his contract extension this week and they cancelled the meeting.  Wenger might be on a hot sit unless he can turn team around.  Alisher Usamov purchased 10% of Arsenal and is pushing on American (Stan "the douche" Kroenke) to sale 20% of his shares.  Alisher Usamov is the richest Russian businessman (2 times wealthier than Chelsea, Abramovich) and he's a big time Arsenal fan.  He pretty much said the second he becomes majority shareholder, Arsenal will get $500M in transfer funds.  fuging Kroenke is stealing Arsenal transfer funds to fund his fuging Rams in LA.

Wenger might be delusional. Title is Leicester's to lose.

5 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Wenger might be delusional. Title is Leicester's to lose.

Wenger is mentally done...  Dude is too old to manage a team.  

Arsenal board tells him to spend money but he refuses and then bitches about other teams spending money when they win... lol

Archived