• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2015/16 Season Thread

for all of Wenger's success early in his career, his greatest weakness is to refuse to admit that he occasionally is wrong. it cost arsenal games earlier in the year last season, and it will continue to do so until he adjusts... and buys benzema

Wenger will never overpay...  If he's not getting a player below market price, he's not buying him.  How you think Arsenal has over £200m in cash in the bank?  If Wenger will not buy anyone and makes CL again, Arsenal will have around £350m in cash next year.  Insane...

Lol poor Tottenham 

Spurs dominated the game and only got 1 point...

That's what you get when you sell off your only viable striker sub before a new one comes in. I'd like to see us pick up two more before the window closes, with the sale of Ade as well, but I'm dreaming there.

Kane went out with a knock in his leg, and we had nothing to replace him with but midfielders. No true strikers = no pressure on their back four. Without that, they were able to push up the pitch, and it was only a matter of time before we did something stupid to gift them a penalty. It was downhill after that....

Wenger will never overpay...  If he's not getting a player below market price, he's not buying him.  How you think Arsenal has over £200m in cash in the bank?  If Wenger will not buy anyone and makes CL again, Arsenal will have around £350m in cash next year.  Insane...

i can respect him not overpaying but a solid striker (that has chem w ozil) that could be the missing piece for the PL title seems to be worth splurging on, esp with as much cash in the bank arsenal has.

Wenger is getting sooo much poo by media, arsenal fans and the board for not signing DM and Striker.  If Arsenal gets 4th again, I do not see him here next year.  I think Wenger has lost it... Especially with Chamberlain spending almost all his time on the bench...

Chelsea lost, Liverpool Lost, Spurs tied... dang...

Arsenal in such a dire need of a striker it's ridiculous.  Walcott missed an empty net today from 2 yards out...  He smashed it over the bar when it was a simple tap in... Arsenal had 85 shots in last 4 games and scored only 1 goal!  This is ugly.  Arsenal been absolutely dominating time of possession 67% average, 21 shots per game but only 6 shots on target per game...  Giroud and Walcott both are shitty finishers.  If Wenger does not sign a striker... it's going to be a long season.

Archived