• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Vonleh vs. Towns

WOW!!

You'll be looking for tall buildings when you realize Curry isn't coming won't you??? 

Or we will watch people make excuses for the FO when his talent comes to fruition ... 

Name one player drafted by this franchise who has flourished elsewhere in the NBA...

Theonder what suit Vonleh will wear when he accepts his MVP award. 

The same one Batum has worn his 7 years of MVP campaigns right??  

Name one player drafted by this franchise who has flourished elsewhere in the NBA...

Jarrett Dudley...  Now what does that have to do with you Vonleh and your pension to be a hypocrite ??? 

Summer League performances don't  matter unless it's Frank  Kaminsky right??  

Norman sody's playing the woe-is-me game like a jilted lover over anyone but Vonleh, and the act is frankly getting old. 

I'm sorry if I'm a fan and don't agree with every move this FO does..  If there was only a place where fans can voice their displeasure with the team they cheer for???  Dam where could that place exist??? 

And let's be totally clear about the situation in this thread...  It started as a look at how well Vonleh is doing in the Summer League..  Until the homer coalition came in to defend the almighty Cho and MJ faction... 

No we won't erst body stays up to watch Portland's national games.

You  and others didn't have a problem finding time to watch Curry thoe?? 

Lol

Or front court is big al, frank the tank, a Zeller, and Spencer Hawes.  Our backcourt attack is pretty much Kemba and Batum.  We have no rim protection and will often find ourselves outmatched rebounding.  We will very heavily reliant on Kemba for offense.  He and Batum are the only real playmakers on the team, and i wouldn't rank either of them as "among the best."  frank the tank has an outside shot at being a real scoring option (pun intended) but wed be foolish to expect him to even have more than jared sullinger production.  Id be happy if we even got at least that.

Archived