• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SCPs Day 3 Training Camp Report

SCP

I'm not gonna bitch about what jersey someone is wearing if I personally have yet to attend training camp. atleast they went to support their local team.  I am unable to be there so I commend those who can regardless if they are wearing another teams jersey.

I'm not gonna bitch about what jersey someone is wearing if I personally have yet to attend training camp. atleast they went to support their local team.  I am unable to be there so I commend those who can regardless if they are wearing another teams jersey.

well no they haven't supported their local team if they're at a panthers training camp in a seahawks jersey

well no they haven't supported their local team if they're at a panthers training camp in a seahawks jersey

I'm saying you dont have the right to call someone a douche if they are out there and your not.  you guys act like they are just there to spy on the team and report back to their teams. lol.  people can like 2 teams.

I'm saying you dont have the right to call someone a douche if they are out there and your not.  you guys act like they are just there to spy on the team and report back to their teams. lol.  people can like 2 teams.

my God man. Please tell me someone has hacked into your comouter. I don't even know you anymore. 

my God man. Please tell me someone has hacked into your comouter. I don't even know you anymore. 

nope, I am in no way condoning wearing other teams jerseys just saying that imo, I wouldnt call them a douche since they took the time to make the trip there to support the team, whether its their secondary team or even if they drove someone that did, like their kids etc.

Archived