• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers fans loved Tyrell Sutton

CrossnoreP

I think he sounds like a good pickup considering we claimed him off waivers, but I just wonder what the front office has up their sleeves. I mean, with Goodson looking stellar as our third running back with two fullbacks also on the roster, I can't help but question this pick when we desperately need players on the d- and o-lines.

It makes me think we'll be hearing those two dreaded letters for Stewart this season.

If Williams and Stewart are Double Trouble and Williams/Stewart/Goodson are Smash Dash and Slash, what do you call the force that is DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart/Mike Goodson/Tyrell Sutton?

A force known as DeStew Goodsutton. Watch out!

I was thinking about it, and it wouldn't be absurd to carry this number of backs, even if Stewart is able to play come week one.

Goodson could technically take the fifth receiver spot, leaving Sutton as our third running back.

This is the same logic I used to convince myself we could keep Goodson and Lee (before I saw Lee play in the preseason, of course). Green Bay's UDFA running back certainly proved superior to ours.

Smash, Dash, Slash, and Trash. LMAO.

Kidding. I am willing to give this guy a shot. He seems better suited for catching out of the backfield. He has some really nice hands and his best asset seems to be his ability to follow his blocking schemes. He doesn't appear to be overly elusive or strong. He just seems to be about average in both.

Best of luck to the young man, but I doubt he gets a lot of time.

Archived