• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

I don't know what happened. I've been using the $20 preseason one for several years now but I don't see it anywhere anymore. It looks like they got rid of it and lumped it in with some $99 bullshit pass. 

Unless I'm an idiot. Can anyone else find a link to the $20 preseason pass of years past? I was wondering why I didn't get a renewal notice. 

there was a thread on this subject the other day.

iirc....there where 3 packges listed and started @ $99

I appreciate the fact that you are a glass is 1/2 full kind of guy. I can relate to that as I am as well. The problem that I think you have is that you're not listening to Jeremy and every other pundit that's been covering our team. The offense has been slow out of the gate. Don't make the mistake of under estimating this Bills D. As I said before, the goal tonight is get some good game speed tape for evaluations, and for everyone to come out healthy. As for getting in a pissing match about a pre season game, I'm not interested.

no pissing match. this is just discussion. and im not necessarily seeing things with electric-blue colored glasses. i will admit that the offense has been struggling, and that there is a great chance its because of rusty-ness, poor playcalling/scheming, poor line play, or poor execution. or any of the above. i recognize that Buffalo has a great starting d-line and an overall stellar defense. but i also think that, to this point, the struggles of the offense have been overblown. i purposely have waited until this game to start making judgments about the offense. and even then, with vanilla playcalling likely to happen, idk how much we will really be able to draw.

i will be paying attention to how the OL as a whole performs, and who gives up the pressures and sacks. i will be paying attention to what kind of separation the receivers are getting, what kind of chemistry they have with Cam while he is playing, and how sharp Cam looks. I will be paying attention to how well the OL opens up running lanes for ball carriers, because i believe in our stable of backs. 

im not blindly assuming that our offense is going to rock buffalo's world in the first quarter tonight. they may well struggle. but i also have faith that this is a better roster than we had last year going into the first preseason game. and i think we will, at very least, see flashes of exciting, efficient play from our offensive skill players. i also think we might be pleasantly surprised at the play of our OL.

im not ignoring what the media has been reporting. i see it too. but ive also seen improvement (ive been to all but two of the practices in Spartanburg, and i went to Fan Fest) in our offensive play. i dont think the media has done justice to what ive seen. granted, im not as experienced. but ive seen a strong running game, and a passing game that is fully capable of making plays when need be. plus, Cam still makes plays with his legs, and that is the very lifeblood of our offense. 

long story short, i think we will see some struggles tonight, but i also think there wont be any great cause for concern by the end of the evening.

For those of us Not local~~~~~~

Who: Panthers at Bills

Where: Somewhere, NY

What: First preseason game of 2015

When: Sometime Saturday evening when i can get the illegal download here in Asia

TV: Doesnt matter. "Capper" is the only term that means anything for us overseas (unless you are a sucker that pays money for the "pass")

Radio: What the hell is that.....do people still listen to such a thing?

Time: 7:00pm EST = 8am Local time + 4-5 hours for uploader to get illegal file converted and live on private tracker =  late afternoon/early evening for downgraded to begin, early evening to view!

So a Friday night game becomes a Saturday night game for me. I totally dont mind avoiding the net for a few hours as I typically spend my time banging hot women most married to fatties jack off to while the whale is in the bathroom/working/wrangling the rugrats...etc.

I kid my friends (im not really kidding,but its all in good fun) Who gives a poo...its gameday!!!!

im not sold on that. yes, it might be rough. but our offense has been practicing against a top-3 defense for 10+ days now. i think there will be alot of positive stuff to go on tonight. im excited.

i do agree with you that no injuries will be considered the greatest success tonight. 

I don't think without Star and KK and Chuck it is a top 3 defense. That is what the offense has faced lately,  and still looked rusty. 

Anyone have any idea of how those of us out of country can watch this??? I'm kinda freaking out over here

wiziwig.tv the sites down but when you go to the site  it gives you link to another site where you can watch from your phone tablet etc. all football games 

Archived