• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin carted off at practice

Captain Morgan

CMzEXCWWwAEnBSq.png

Ironically, his description of how an ACL injury occurs perfectly describes how I tore my MCL.  It was a twisting motion where my upper and lower leg moved in opposite direction.  Result?  Torn MCL and slightly torn meniscus that was deemed small enough to not require surgery.  Hurt like hell, but recovery was surprisingly quick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• i know, but to a degree to can still apply, imo. yes, the guy is a unicorn. crazy circumstances and situations i think kept him away from opportunity to prove themselves for a longer period of time. and in that he and cam are similar. cam took a couple years before he was put in a situation to show what he could do given then opportunity. same wit XL. different circumstances, for sure, but really they were drafted based on one one year of production where they looked dominant. does that mean he's going to be the cam newton of WRS? probably not.  one of the arguments against cam was that he had only one year of "real" production at a high level and those arguments were furthered by the lack of people who had transitioned into a legit starter after so little starting experience.  they were/are both unicorns. 
    • Someone could have a breakout year and be in the conversation, but as of now it seems limited.  Conversely, Young could have a breakout year, and the conversation changes too. At this time, I do not share your confidence in being the 5-9 range.
    • Bryce will be the starting QB here at least through 2025.  I don't care how bad he is this coming season, teams typically don't give up on the #1 overall pick, especially a QB, just after two seasons.  Buckle up for the 2026 draft.