• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

arizona cardinals fan here with question about jeremy bridges

azcardsfan

Yeah, we cut him because he likes to wave his pistol around in strip clubs (or something to that effect). We was actually pretty good when he played for us. I really wish we still had him now, considering our relative lack of depth on the oline.

ok cool thanks. waving pistols around in strip clubs?? Oh hell no that won't fly here. He'll get dropped if he has any problems. Thanks.

we dont stand for any of that stuff either.. shoot- Edge and Leinart wuda been long gone if they were here.. we really need to stop being so "high and mighty".. Bridges woulda been nice to have right about now..

we dont stand for any of that stuff either.. shoot- Edge and Leinart wuda been long gone if they were here.. we really need to stop being so "high and mighty".. Bridges woulda been nice to have right about now..

we aren't that high and mighty....considering our star WR sucker punched two different teammates.

I liked him. He was the kind of player who would always be the first person in the endzone to congratulate the person who scored a touchdown. He was honestly one of my favorite players on the team prior to his little incident at the strip club.

As a player, he is solid. Not elite by any means, but a solid player who isn't going to be the difference between a win and loss, either way. He can be a solid starter. In fact, we picked him up from the Cardinals after the season started when he first came to the team and he filled in as a starter during his first week. He played quite well.

And yeah, he probably would still be with the team if he didn't have the off-field problems.

I liked him. He was the kind of player who would always be the first person in the endzone to congratulate the person who scored a touchdown. He was honestly one of my favorite players on the team prior to his little incident at the strip club.

As a player, he is solid. Not elite by any means, but a solid player who isn't going to be the difference between a win and loss, either way. He can be a solid starter. In fact, we picked him up from the Cardinals after the season started when he first came to the team and he filled in as a starter during his first week. He played quite well.

And yeah, he probably would still be with the team if he didn't have the off-field problems.

Agreed

Off the field superlatives (most likely to be convicted of a felony kind of stuff) ultimately doomed him here in Carolina. Good on the field presence though. Sad to seem him go. But Strippers and uptight chicks in Ballantyne are breathing a sigh of relief

Archived