• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Seymour

iTzSMITH89 4TDx89

Okay well its obvious that seymour doesnt want to play for oakland and i dont blame him but do you think its possible for us to give oakland peppers for seymour. seymour can stop the run better then pep and is pretty good at getting at the QB. would you guys do this trade.

P.S. are we allowed to Trade pep under the franchise tag???

If foxs has a bad season. Then him and Marty will both be gone after this season. Then peppers most likly will not get franchise next year. But even if fox and marty does return. Depending on how peppers plays. I don't think peppers would be worth Franchise tagging him again next offseason. Next year the guy will be 31 and will start showing his age. I wheather see panthers put that money to good use instead of putting it on a 31 year DE that may are may not want a long term deal with carolina. I have a feeling peppers is done with carolina after this year.

the thought of gettin seymour crossed my mind also. but only because it seems that hes gonna refuse the trade to oakland. if that happens you think his value would drop significantly. i would love to have him line up at dt in a 3-4, he seems to have the size

(6-6 310). but even with his value dropping i doubt he would have what it takes to get him

and that was my pipe dream for today.

If foxs has a bad season. Then him and Marty will both be gone after this season. Then peppers most likly will not get franchise next year. But even if fox and marty does return. Depending on how peppers plays. I don't think peppers would be worth Franchise tagging him again next offseason. Next year the guy will be 31 and will start showing his age. I wheather see panthers put that money to good use instead of putting it on a 31 year DE that may are may not want a long term deal with carolina. I have a feeling peppers is done with carolina after this year.

Yeah, if they franchised him next year, it would cost over 20 million bucks. No one in the NFL is worth that much money for 1 season.

Archived