• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A.J. Klein

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Just wanted to show love. Defense never missed a beat when he stepped in the middle, he showed plenty of ability to read an offense and adjust the guys around him accordingly, and he was as sideline to sideline as it gets.

If Like doesn't pass protocol (and I don't think he will) I am perfectly damn fine with Klein as the Mike.

Thought he played well. The only thing I didn't understand is why he was in the nickel with TD instead of Shaq. Isn't that why we drafted Shaq was for coverage? 

I think the plan for Shaq is let him learn behind Luke and TD and have him replace TD when he decides to retire after winning a few Superbowls. Plus he behind on reps because of injuries during camp.

The Jags were heavy in free agency and had a good draft--10 new starters.  So when you say.. "We played the Jags", do you know what you are talking about?

Bortles needs a T, a WR (Marquis Lee was out).  The D could use a player or two, but they are not far away.  I bet they win 6 games or so.

Perfectly fine with an okay guy playing instead of the best linebacker in the NFL. Well okay then.

Note the 'If Luke doesn't pass the protocol' caveat implying that Luke will not be available.  Not sure how you reached your conclusion, but OP's post was pretty clear.

Much like Luke and Beason, though obviously a tier or two below them in talent, Klein is a natural MLB playing out of position on the outside.  He brings value as the backup Mike and while it would be best to never see him there he showed that he can step in and provide respectable play.

Archived