• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking Dead Season 6

JJman Returns

when you are popular the haters sure do come out -

It's season 7 - 7 years of the show, and it's still generating these emotional responses. Good or bad that's amazing. Seventh year of ST:TNG was a cruise, character and storywise, this show literally reinvents itself every half season or so and isn't afraid to piss people off to do it. We need more shows like this (not necessarily with all the blood and gore) not less.

Wife left the room after Abraham got it which turned out to be a good decision. I was enthralled by the whole thing, Negan and Rick alone was just so nuts, and I loved the hanging walker gag. Kind of weird about everyone staying on the ground the whole time Rick and Negan were gone, did they get a pee break?

I want to see it again when it's not late Sunday night but I almost don't want to either. Glenn was my favorite character since Day One, and even though he has faded from the center of the action to give everyone else time, he was a great stand in for all us fan boys who think we'd have a shot at getting through the zombie apocalypse. Abraham, saw it coming for a while now. Poor Daryl. I dont read the comics but heres my thoughts

Carol and Morgan find Daryl and they get things going. Thinking the guy with the camera may push this plot point along and make Morgan a killing machine par excellence once again. Imagine badass Carol and Morgan and Daryl on a rampage to save their friends, like Terminus x 3. Episodes like this are what make episodes like that sooooo satisfying

fun to guess and glad to have a show where they can keep you guessing after all this time

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

It's season 7 - 7 years of the show, and it's still generating these emotional responses. Good or bad that's amazing. Seventh year of ST:TNG was a cruise, character and storywise, this show literally reinvents itself every half season or so and isn't afraid to piss people off to do it. We need more shows like this (not necessarily with all the blood and gore) not less.

Wife left the room after Abraham got it which turned out to be a good decision. I was enthralled by the whole thing, Negan and Rick alone was just so nuts, and I loved the hanging walker gag. Kind of weird about everyone staying on the ground the whole time Rick and Negan were gone, did they get a pee break?

I want to see it again when it's not late Sunday night but I almost don't want to either. Glenn was my favorite character since Day One, and even though he has faded from the center of the action to give everyone else time, he was a great stand in for all us fan boys who think we'd have a shot at getting through the zombie apocalypse. Abraham, saw it coming for a while now. Poor Daryl. I dont read the comics but heres my thoughts

Carol and Morgan find Daryl and they get things going. Thinking the guy with the camera may push this plot point along and make Morgan a killing machine par excellence once again. Imagine badass Carol and Morgan and Daryl on a rampage to save their friends, like Terminus x 3. Episodes like this are what make episodes like that sooooo satisfying

fun to guess and glad to have a show where they can keep you guessing after all this time

not even close to what is going to happen what show have you been watching for 7 years

Bailed on the show after the baby was born.  NewsFlash:  Babies Cry A Lot.  A baby and the people caring for the baby wouldn't last 2 days in that world.  

Got suckered into watching last night's episode.  Yeah, I'm out again.  F this show.  

55 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

I wouldn't expect anything to "get going" anytime soon.  We easily have a half season of Rick and company basically being what Hilltop was when we first meet them. 

I'm probably most interested in the Daryl/Dwight plot going forward.  

Basically, you can all get ready for a season and a half, at the very least, of Negan and the Saviors.

After that resolves (I won't say how unless a lot of you want me to,) if the show makes it that far, your next big villain entity is The Whisperers, which is pretty interesting too (and includes said Alpha/Beta.)

I can't stress enough how Negan is likely a peaking point for both the comic and the TV series, although I have more faith in Kirkman than I do in Gimple.

But if the TV show can give a shred of justice to what the comics did on the whole All Out War arc, then we're in for a treat.

Last night was definitely a step in the right direction.

This is also another good opportunity to say that you all really need to read the comics.

Also, I don't like Chandler Riggs much either, but give Carl the character a chance. He should have some interesting stuff coming up...

46 minutes ago, Bronn said:

Basically, you can all get ready for a season and a half, at the very least, of Negan and the Saviors.

After that resolves (I won't say how unless a lot of you want me to,) if the show makes it that far, your next big villain entity is The Whisperers, which is pretty interesting too (and includes said Alpha/Beta.)

I can't stress enough how Negan is likely a peaking point for both the comic and the TV series, although I have more faith in Kirkman than I do in Gimple.

But if the TV show can give a shred of justice to what the comics did on the whole All Out War arc, then we're in for a treat.

Last night was definitely a step in the right direction.

This is also another good opportunity to say that you all really need to read the comics.

Also, I don't like Chandler Riggs much either, but give Carl the character a chance. He should have some interesting stuff coming up...

I'm in no rush lol, but that all sounds logical. I don't read the comics, mostly because I just enjoy the show with my wife and because Greg Nicotero is a hero to me LOL

Archived